With a network of 85+ member countries is IAESTE the largest internship provider organisation for students (more than 4000 annually) of technical and scientific disciplines worldwide. In Austria, IAESTE has been successfully student-led for over 30 years.
- You can determine the field of study, study progress, language skills, additional qualifications of the student and the duration or period of the internship in the attached requirements profile.
- If the intern meets your expectations, IAESTE will arrange the placement free of charge and organise the visa, travel and accommodation. During the internship, both your company and the intern will be supported by IAESTE.
- In order to cover the living costs of the trainee, a minimum gross salary of 1,000 EUR is set.
- Our internships are based on a 1:1 exchange with other member states, which means that you can also offer an Austrian student an internship abroad.
- Interns within the framework of the IAESTE programme are exempt from the Employment of Foreign Nationals Act (“Ausländerbeschäftigungsgesetz”). This means that there is no further bureaucratic effort for you.
How to get your own trainee:
If you would like to participate in our exchange programme as a company, please write to us at email@example.com.